Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Conspiracry with Pittsburgh Feds Against Raymond Rodney

People of the Public, the federal Government is trying to murder me because Pittsburgh Feds broke federal laws an I'm trying to take legal action against them. New York Feds are breaking -federal laws to cover-up the crime in Pittsburgh by poisoning me. Now there is something in my body that makes my urine appear like cooking oil an I'm having mysterious skin rashes forming around my elbows and neck. On 12/21/08 I went to Jacobi Hospital for my symptoms and they denied for medical treatment On January 25th, 2009 I went to Montefiore Hospital i was denied. On February 1st, I went back to a different branch at Weller Hospital where they drew blood and also took a urine sample from me. The NY feds called the hospital and stopped them from telling me my symptoms. I have never had a any form of sickness since i sew the Pittsburgh Feds. They are stopping me from getting a blood test and a chest x-ray done to stop me from finding out what they put in my food. I never picked up a gun and gun down a Federal agent i just filed a lawsuit case against Pittsburgh Feds and they tried to take my life cause they are guilty beyond a million reasonable doubts reputations are at state people are going to go prison so people in the Federal Government and Washington are using millions of Dollars, United States Traveling Visa, Green Cards, Cars and Trucks to find a civil rights attorney to help take my case and go public. I had filed a attempted murder case against the Federal Government and Washington can't sabotage but people the Court isn't going to grant me the court is in the Corruption so please help me let the press know that this case exist no more hospitals can't get in the corruption and deny me medical attention a chest x-ray and a blood test and no more employer can get involved in the corruption to either fire me or lay me off here are all of the employers who people in Washington and the Federal Government probe them to break federal laws and fire me:
Houston Restaurant
54 street 3rd ave, NY,NY

Blooming Dale's Cleaning Service
59 Lexington Ave

U-Haul
230W 230 Street
Bronx NY 10463

One Source La
Guardia, NY

Madame Paulette Dry Cleaners
42-20 12th Street
LIC, NY

Guardian Complete Service
La Guardia, NY

Roma Cleaning
Jet Blue Arrival Terminal, JFK, NY

Quest Electric Corp
2 South Street
Mount Vernon NY 10550

I need a lawyer to check the phone calls to prove its the Feds on the phone probing these lawyers and employers also there cell phones because they are talking to them by texting i'm not stupid i was born in the night but not last night but i'm not stupid i know it is the feds there are talking to. I need a blood test and a chest x-ray to prove to you how far they will go when they find themselves on the wrong side of the law its a crime to over-up a crime no one is a above the law Check out myspace.com/ray273bowlo.com to see the videos

No comments:

Post a Comment