Monday, January 4, 2010


4267 Carpenter Avenue
Bronx, NY
10466


People of the public my name is Raymond Rodney I rented a room in the address shown above I suspect someone is coming in to my room when im not home on the 7 of October 2009 I came home from work between 3 and 4 pm I caught two F.B.I agents coming out of my house and they stopped and talked to the landlord both of them had walkie-talkie in there pockets the first one had in the his back pocket the second all so had one. People of the public the F.B.I come into my room unless the landlord is working with them I had changed the locks on the door when I first moved in but the F.B.I picked the locks it’s the same thing Pittsburgh Feds did I changed the locks three times in Pittsburgh and went in my apartment everyone in this house is on the Feds Payroll. I need lawyers to investigate everyone in this house including the family of the landlord that doesn’t live at this house they are using cars, Money and United States Visa to probe land lord and snitches to cover-up a crime so I am going make sure no more land lord benefit from my circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment