Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mr Fudor

This is Raymond Rodney, You explained to me on the phone how the expundgement worked. You told me it is going to cost $450.00 for your services and $200.00, $50.00 per case to film them. I sent back you a check for the full amount and you started the filing, you told me when it is finished you would send a copy of the court transcript and results of the expungdment. The only thing that i received from your office was a copy of all the cases that were filed in the court. And up to this day i still have not received anything stating results of the expungements. This letter is to inform you that i no longer represent me as a my attorney. I am giving you 5 documents that you have on my case, including the results of my expungdment.

No comments:

Post a Comment