Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clark of Court

One morning in April of 2007 i went down town to the clark of court office in Pittsburgh to check on the status of my expungement. A worker by the name of Joann who is also responsible for expungement. A worker by the name of Joann who is also responsible for expungement at that office made copies of my felony charges without my permission. I felt something was wrong, so i want back the following day and ask her provide me with of the felony charges she made the day before. I noticed after she made those copies i could not pass a background check, even though i worked two jobs before (WASTE MANAGEMENT& TARGET) which they but did a back ground which they both a background check on me and everything was fine. I'm seeking help, so if there is anything you can assist me with would be appreciated................ because i really think the FEDS are doing what they can to mess up my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment