Monday, January 4, 2010

CONSPIRACY WITH PITTSBURGH FEDS
NEW YORK F.B.I
Against
RAYMOND RODNEY

LISA SAMBO

While working at Magee Women’s Hospital I met Lisa Sambo, by the third week of knowing her she started acting suspicious. I met her in June of 2007. She was no where to be found for about five days, every time I tried calling her she would reject my calls, until one day I got a hold of her. I ask her what was going on and she replied I don’t want to hurt me and my son anymore….. I said to her what do you mean by that….. She didn’t want to talk about it. We spent the day at my place. While we were there I was taking a nap but I wasn’t fully asleep. That’s when I noticed her snooping around, I didn’t think of it until later that evening I noticed that one of the envelope from the bureau of child support was missing along with the delivery confirmation slip and a letter from a acknowledgement of paternity office. We didn’t speak for months after that, when I finally got in touch with her I said to her lets go for a walk so we can talk, Now this is a lady that filed bankruptcy, her house has been in foreclosing three times. Basically she had a lot of financial of financial issues. Within less than a month her life turned around for the better. New house, New car (DVP 3689), no more garnishing of checks. To me everything just look suspicious, to anyone out there reading this if there is anything you can do to assist me with my case please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment