Thursday, January 7, 2010

People of the Public I need your help and i am bringing my case to your attention before it is too late. The PA Pittsburgh Feds have broken the law by sabotaging my divorce. They have stopped me from putting my name my son's birth certificate. They have given me a criminal record record when i didnt have one and stopped me from getting a job. Also they prevented me from picking up my license firearm, and also sabotage my expungement.

The federal Government and United States District of Court are trying to use statue of limitation to hinder the advancement of my case. This means that if two years pass and this case has not been filed then the Pittsburgh Feds are going to go unpunished for the crimes they have committed. The Federal Government is paying the press and every attorney not to deal with my case. New York are trying to force me to drop the suit by attacking my source of income, my job. They control who hires me, who fires me and what position i can work at my job. I am now working at LaGuardia Airport as a standby. My company's name is Guardian it is a cleaning service, i am trying to get another job in the Airport and the New York Feds are sabotaging my chances of this happening.

People of the public, i cannot get the press or an attorney on my own in the United States because of the Federal Government. I am offering 50% of what i am suing for to anyone who can get me the press or a civil rights attorney. Because the country is in recession, this is a big for you. These are the reasons why you should help me: no one is above in law, i have two sons who are my responsibility and i have to work hard to take care of them. This is also an opportunity for you to not have to work for anyone for the rest of your life.

The Federal Government is hoping that you will think i am crazy but i need you yo use your common sense. The documents that i am presenting to you with are proof that i am not crazy or lying. On this audiotape is evidence that New York Feds sabotage my public health insurance. I don't have a for you to contact me on you can find me LaGuardia Airport, Guardian Cleaning Service on the 3rd floor main terminal. You can also contact me via my address written on the top of this letter. I don't have phone because New York are erasing the messages from my cell phones.

I am trying to start my life over in New York, I want to work and take care of my two sons who are the beat of my heart. I want to be there for them in every way financially, emotionally and spiritually. This is my second Christmas that i cannot buy my children gifts since i am trying to file a civil suit against the Pittsburgh Feds. America is about justice and if you break the law it should not have to suffer such injustices. I am willing to take a polygraph test.

I really need your help. The way you can do this e-mail or fax or mail all of these documents and audiotape to every news station, radio station, major newspaper agency that you can.

Thank you for your time and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment