Monday, January 4, 2010

CONSPIRACY WITH PITTSBURGH FEDS
NEW YORK F.B.I
Against
RAYMOND RODNEY

On September 13, 2006 I sent my cell phone to my cousin (Bruce Rodney) in New York so that he could put some ring tones on it for me and for him to return it me. He put the ring tones on the phone and sent it back on the 16th of September……., but it was never delivered to my address. On the Monday, the 18th of the Month of September there was no delivery slip left at my address, but on the 19th there was a slip left for me to pick up the phone from the post office. My girlfriend and I (Autumn Markely) at the time went to the post office to pick up my package. The clerk said to me her supervisor tried to deliver your package yesterday. That’s when I knew something was not right. While I was there they said the package is on the last truck coming today, autumn and I decided to wait for the truck. When the truck arrived, I ask the clerk where is my package…… he said to me I don’t know anything I just work here. My package was never on the truck nor was it at the post office that day. I did not get the phone until Friday the 22nd of September. I tried to get the receipt form my cousin (Bruce Rodney) to prove whether or not the post office clerk was lying to me about my package, every time I got a hold of him he tells me to call him back as if he is trying to avoid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment