Monday, January 11, 2010

Chater @ Children Hospital

My name is Ramyond Rodney,
While working at the Magee women hospital in the environmental service department, I tried to get a second job on the side, i ask Roman Nelson who was my team leader at the time. He worked at the Children's Hospital in the environmental service department. I went on a interview on the 17th of May and was interviewed by Mike the manager for the service department. I was hired on spot, basically Mike said to forget the application because Roman Nelson placed a good word for me. He only asked for me to do a background check and drug test, Mike then gave me the starting date May 23, 2007 he also told me that i have 3 days of training starting May 23 to the 25(i never started) i never heard anything from them for about a week, so i went back to check the status on the application on May 29th, trying to find out whats going on the application was no where to be found, Mike wasn't there for the moment so i felt my name, number and address for them to call me. . Linda who worked in the environmental services department gave me a call after 3 days of visiting to find out the on the application and said that they are waiting on the Allegheny County to clear something i then ask her what is it they need to clear and she replied..... something. I think was a bunch of crap, because there was nothing on my record to prevent me from starting the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment