Monday, January 4, 2010

CONSPIRACY WITH PITTSBURGH FEDS
NEW YORK F.B.I
Against
RAYMOND RODNEY

Dear people of the public,
I am in the middle case in which I am suing the federal agents in Pittsburgh agents in Pittsburgh, PA. They have broken the law and denied me of my civil rights.
The U.S. customs in Florida offered me one thousand dollars to go and buy one kilogram of cocaine for twenty thousand dollars from dealers in Florida. The drugs dealers obtain their drugs off of planes sent from Jamaica at the airport. Who do you think is taking the suitcases of cocaine off the planes? US Customs! They have been working hand in hand with drugs dealers of Florida. I turned down their offer to commit these crimes and now they are making me suffer.
The Federal government is preventing me from obtaining a job, which would allow me to pay my rent and provide for my kids via child support. I have also been refused employment from jobs, which would give me health benefits that I am entitled to. To prevent me from following through with my case the federal government is doing the following:
Preventing me from holding a job
Denying me the right to claim paternity of my son.
Holding my divorce within the courts
Creating a false criminal record in my name and stopping me from getting it expunged
I am writing this letter to get my story out there so that more people can be aware of what the federal government are doing. I need to find a good lawyer and right press so justice can prevail. Right now I am alone I can do so much more people behind my efforts. If you have information or can help me contact me at Raymond12Rodney@yahoo.com.

Thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment