Monday, January 4, 2010

List of Persons involved

List of Individuals Involved in the Conspiracy With

THE FEDS
Against
FOX 5 News
Channel 4 News of Pittsburgh, PA
Rev. Al Sharpton (National Action Network)
CBS News, New York
Charles Ickes (Madame Paulette)
US Federal (Fort Laudderale FL
Houston Restaurant
Blooming Dales Cleaning Service
Roma Cleaning
N.Y University
Bellview Hospital
Prison 47
Prison 48 ACLU of Pittsburgh, PA
NAACP of Pittsburg, PA
Jamaican Consulate of New York
Dr. Zimmerman (Primary Care Physician)
North Versailles, Cops
Mike (Children’s Hospital)
U-Haul
Madome Paulette Dry Cleaners
Guardians Complete Services
N.Y Hospital Queens
Jacobi Hospital
Montefiore Hospital
Toyo Phone Company
Weller

RAYMOND RODNEY

Danielle Rodney
Autumn Markley
Rory Mahon
Dr. Freeman
Lisa Sambo
Bryan Baker
Cameron King Samantha Wright
Prosecutor in the Bronx Hall of Justice

Jennifer Chalmers
Norma Chase
Alexus and Brian
Stanley Fudor
JoAnn
Patrick(Editor Street Heights Newspaper)
Lieutenant Micheal F. Gilleian- Pennsylvania Police Carrie Washington
Anita Base
Bruce Rodney
Raman Nelson
Nye Brown
Judy T. Campbell
J. Micheal Mcahon
Mark Williams
Edward G. Rendell- Governor of Pennsylvania


People of the public:
There is a multi-million dollar cover up going on right now in New York and I need your help before it is too late. The Pittsburgh feds broke federal laws. Now, Southern Court District of New York and the Federal Government are trying to cover the crime until statute of limitations runs out. My case is in the wrong court. Now Southern Court refuses to throw out my case
The Federal Government is paying the press millions of dollars to not release my story to the public. They are paying lawyers not to take my case. People I know, who can help me expose them, are also being paid not to help me expose them. New York Feds keeps erasing my story off from myspace.com. They are also stopping me from work and sabotaging my public health insurance. They are breaking federal laws and violating my civil rights.
Here are the documents that the federal government doesn’t want the public to see. I need you to take these documents and audio tape home because I’m offering $100,000,000 (willing to sign an agreement) to anyone who can help me send these documents and audio tapes to the press and help me find a civil rights attorney to file the case in Pittsburgh. If you help me find the press, it is over for the corrupt feds, and if you help me find an attorney, they will lose the case.
By knowing about this case, you have the power to make a difference. I’m willing to take a polygraph test to prove I am telling the truth. NY feds are paying employers to not hire me, because I need $350 to file this case in Pittsburgh, PA.
I cannot afford to pay child support because NY feds are stopping me from obtaining any jobs. I encourage you to take a position in this case because the feds are making it hard for me to do it on my own. If I obey the law, so should the feds. No one is above the law. Please help me!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
I NEED A GOOD CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER!!!
Contact Me At My Mailing Address:
2132 Daily Avenue
Bronx, NY 10460
CERTIFIED MAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment