Monday, January 4, 2010


CONSPIRACY WITH PITTSBURGH FEDS
NEW YORK F.B.I
Against
RAYMOND RODNEY


ABM Janitorial Services
Northeast Inc
551 fifth Avenue Street 30
New York, NY 10469

To the people of the public,
This is how the New York F.B.I and Pittsburgh Federal Agency and Child Support Office of Pittsburgh Allegany Country covered up the case I filed In the Pittsburgh PA federal Court. I received a letter from the child support of Pittsburgh in November 2008 stating that I was employed at this job. Therefore they raised my child support without any hearing people I never worked at this job before. I never received a paycheck from site. The Feds fabricated this job to stop me from coming with the money to pay the U.S Marshall, so they can serve the summons to all the defendants in the case that I filed. Samantha, my supervisor at airway cleaning at LaGuardia Airport is on the conspiracy. Every week after I filed the case she would put me down for a miss punch on my clock in sheet and my pay check would result in 64 dollars for the week. My mother is my witness she saw the stub. Look at the letter when my child support was raised but look at the pay stub from airway cleaning. The letter that I received from the child support office. The letter that I received from the child support office stating that I worked at ABM is missing evidence New York F.B.I paid a co-worker to take it out of my bag. Airway cleaning received a letter from the child support office.

No comments:

Post a Comment